You Just Don't Fucking Get It

Just because you're happy sucking some other guy's dick doesn't mean everything is all peachy for everyone.

I still have to take drugs every day just to keep myself from getting so depressed that I put a bullet through my head.

You will never understand just how much destruction you've left behind you. My life is completely fucked.

So just because you ended up in a good place, quit thinking everything is okay. It's not. For me it's all still complete shit.

When you first told me... just 8 weeks after we were supposed to wed "I'm seeing someone, I wish you all the best!". Are you fucking kidding me with that "everything is great!" chipper bullshit?!?!??!

When are you going to fucking understand just how much damage and pain you have caused?

Like... right now... this very moment... what does our relationship cost you? And I don't just mean financially... i mean emotionally, psychologically... fucking NOTHING. Yet I still carry a huge financial and emotional and psychological burden all because of how much I did for you and the kids. I completely altered my life for you and them (and my parents made a big sacrifice as well) and now I'm still stuck dealing with it... will be for years... while you just go swallow some other guy's come with a happy smile on your face. Your total lack of a conscience about what you did is fucking staggering.

You went right back to the life you had before we met... seeing the kids when you do and then fucking some dude in your free time... you just replaced me with some random dude and all the stuff that happened in the last 5 years is forgotten. You basically tell me every day with your actions that I'm worthless and everything I did during those years was worthless. You're a fucking horrible person.

Well, I'm still stuck in all of it, trying to find my way out of this mess that you left behind while you don't give shit at all.

You're so fucking inconsiderate and ungrateful.. and you ended up being one of the most dishonest people I've ever dated. You lied for months (if not years) and every day I look back and wonder about what else you lied to me about while we were together. Still can't help wondering about how Chlamydia just popped up suddenly a year into us dating. I don't trust anything about you at all. And anytime you pop up now it's only to make me feel worse and hurt me more. You treat me like a totally worthless piece of shit and act like I never did anything for you and the kids at all.

I don't know you sleep at night with a total lack of conscience about how much shit you left behind for other people to clean up... what my parents did so that you and your children could have the life we wanted, the life they wanted for us... all for you to just say "nah, changed my mind!" at the last second after so much effort and sacrifice had been made just for you and them.

Heartless. Inconsiderate and with a complete lack of conscience.

You treat me like shit.

I hope you're happy.

Actually, that's bullshit. I hope you end up miserable.

Like it was said before... "I hope you get everything you deserve in life".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Fucking Birthday to Me

The Imbalance of Unhappiness

It's Been a Great Couple of Months