Happy Un-niversary :: Your Timeline Problem

We would have been married 2 years ago today.

I would have cried trying to get my vows out.

We would have met our friends and my family for dinner near the beach and I would have said the words "My wife" for the first time in my life.

...

I doubt I come to mind for you very much at all anymore, but I still think of you at some point every single day. And that isn't hyperbole or exaggeration. Every. Single. Day.

Of course, what I think is "You lying, cheating, fucking ungrateful cunt whore." but still, at some point, every day, you come to mind.

It doesn't matter who I'm with, where I'm at, who I'm fucking or laughing with or playing video games with or swimming with or have riding next to me in the red car... whether I'm here or in California or New York...  if I'm with friends driving a Ferrari on the private test track in Italy... One way or another, you come to mind every day. And it's never pleasant. There is no happiness in any of my thoughts of you. Every memory that once was so cherished and happy is completely sour now and has been turned into nothing but poison by you. Everything from then is just lies and reaps nothing but raging anger.

You fucking liar.

...

And the last thing... since it looks like eyes other than mine or yours have stumbled upon this, so I feel like they should know too...

I want to be very clear. Everyone knows. Everyone knows you lied. Everyone knows what you did. Everyone tried to tell me at the time, but I wouldn't listen. They were right.

You see, the issue is that you have a timeline problem.

You were in Nebraska in July 2018 when we were engaged.
You had to be back in class at Neysa Callison Elementary in mid-August 2018.
School started in August 2018 and the school year ran until May 2019.

Yet... somehow, less than a year after breaking it off with me, you decided to pick up your entire life and move 3 states away to be with another man.

How is it that you manage to meet someone 3 states away, fall so deeply in love that you decide to move your entire life to be with him...get certified to teach in another state and find a job there... all in less than a year... oh, and while teaching full time here for 9 months of that year???

Simple. You knew Kyle Biggerstaff already, before you broke it off. While we were still engaged. While you were wearing the ring I put on your finger.

I'm (naively, again, I know) giving you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't actually fuck him when we were together. But you definitely knew him when we were still engaged. Probably introduced to him by your piece of shit brother and sister in law when you were up there in 2018. Or, who knows... you were up there a year earlier too... maybe you were a factor in him getting divorced from Lisa in 2017. Either way, you definitely started mulling over a path in your life with him while you were still wearing my ring. While you were back here with me, lying and telling me that we could still work things out. Kissing me, knowing you already had a different life plan forming. You were just buying time with lies until you could get your stuff and skip out on all the responsibility that I had taken on just for you and another man's kids.

You're just a user. Just like your drunk mother, your whore sister and your convict brother. I take a little comfort in knowing that that's what you're doing again with him. Using. You found the next person that was willing to carry you in this world because you do such a great job of sucking a cock and swallowing come. Hell, that's how you got me on our first date. I'm sure you've learned how well it works to get what you want over the years.

The "stranger" that was so nice to your kids. That was him in Nebraska. And whether or not you actually fucked him before ending things, there was something going on that you were keeping from me. And that is cheating, no matter how you look at it or try to make excuses for it.

And that's something I never would have done to you. Not then, not now, not in 30 years after we had spent our lives together. I knew it then and I know it know. But hey, I was worthless, had no value, so you threw me away as easily as tossing out of a piece of garbage, and just a few weeks later were on to the next guy that you could fuck and suck and sucker.

Just because you can't be alone, can't pay your own way in the world, can't do it without using someone else to carry you. You couldn't wait, so you were already up there living with him, 3 states away, less than a year after what was supposed to be our wedding date.

So yeah. You have a timeline problem.

It gives away that you're a liar, a cheater and a fucking cunt whore.

You fucked around on your husband in Vegas while he was actually there on the trip with you. You paid a dude to jack you off because you were mad at Carey but are too much of a lying chicken shit to actually be honest with someone. You'd rather just fuck around and fuck them over. So yeah, I'm the stupid one for thinking you'd be anything different with me.

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

I hope you burn, you lying, cheating fucking cunt whore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Fucking Birthday to Me

The Imbalance of Unhappiness

It's Been a Great Couple of Months